Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Haul Part I: Skincare

Guys, I think that I have finally  been bitten by the skincare bug. After ignoring my skin for the last nineteen years, I have made it my mission to stop being the girl who answers "make-up wipes and any old moisturizer I can find laying around" when asked what her skincare routine consists of. So in this post, I'm going to show you some new products that I have recently gotten - short and simple. Enjoy!





Clinique Even Better Skin Correcting Moisturizer Deluxe Sample * | Full size $47.00
BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin Deluxe Sample * | Full size $28.00
Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser Deluxe Sample * | Full size $30.00
Dior Hydra Life Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer Deluxe Sample * | Full size $67.00
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream * | $34.00
DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum Deluxe Sample * | Full size $72.25
+ Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum * | $85.00
+ Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel * | $35.00
+ Boscia Luminizing Black Mask * | $34.00
+ Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxident Moisture SPF 30 0.5 oz * | 1 oz Full Size $36.00
+ Boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture 0.5 oz * | 1 oz Full Size $36.00
+ Boscia Super Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm * | $26.00
+ Boots Expert Anti-Redness Serum | $7.99

A lot of good stuff, right? I'm most excited about the Peter Thomas Roth and Boscia items. I can't wait to form a new skincare routine and share it with you all - also keep an eye out for some reviews! The Fall Haul Part II: Makeup will be up in a few days. Hope you all had a relaxing weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! That is QUITE the haul! Can't wait to hear some reviews ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't even know where to start! I just want to use them all :p

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to hearing reviews of the eye creams :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean! I used to not care or pay attention to my skin. Nowadays I take a lot of time searching for the right products. Specially masks and tonics!
    I can't wait to know your opinion about this products!
    Please take care! have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need to get a toner! Thats what I'm missing.

      Delete
  4. Yes, some of these are great products, but are you aware that you can get an entire head-to-toe skin care line for women and men of all ages, and that are also synergistic? See - http://www.seasidemakeupartists.com to view the complete line and for much less $$ than the above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interested to see how you get on with the Peter Thomas Roth products! I've always wondered about them but haven't tried any of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good. I'll have some reviews up soon :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's quite a haul! Can't wait for some reviews, I need to get a good skincare routine going...so I'm on the hunt for some good stuff!

    xo's Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll be able to recommend you some stuff!

      Delete
  7. It's great that you've found the love of skincare at 19. Mine is worse, I started really taking care of my skin at 23 - which is last year! And I only learned to put on make-up at 22. Sad, I know. I couldn't imaging going out of the house looking so horrible! I admire girls who knew how to take care of themselves at a young age :)

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still feel like I've already done tremendous damage to my skin, though. But better late than never!

      Delete
  8. Some lovely stuff you've got there!

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete