Friday, October 11, 2013

October 2013 Birchbox Unboxing

Ah, one of my favorite things in the world is coming home to goodies from Birchbox. I was especially excited for this October box because I had my fingers crossed for some fall products. Continue reading if you're interested to see what I received this month!





+ Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | Full size: $21.50
+ Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloth | Pack of 2: $6.00
+ ChapStick Hydration Lock | Full size: $2.99
+ Alison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation | Full size: $38.00
+ POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer | Full size: $14.00

I'm most excited about the Liz Earle products. I've been eyeing hot cloth cleansers for quite some time now, and just look at the way they packaged it - super cute! I'm least excited about the POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer because its not the type of gloss I would normally gravitate to. Overall I'm not disappointed, but I'm not as thrilled as I was hoping to be. I will be posting full reviews for some of these in the near future. Keep an eye out!

What monthly subscription services are you a member of? What did you receive in your October Birchbox?

19 comments:

  1. Girl, you got your box in early! I still haven't gotten my tracking code. I'm excited to see what is in my box, the packaging to the Liz Earle products is cute!! :) Can't wait for you reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I feel like I usually get mine the 14th/15th or something like that. I was super surprised and excited that it got here early, as I need a little pick me up from all the rain I've been having here!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely box you received this month hun! The Liz Earle packaging reminds me of a Tiffany & Co. box! ♥ Hope you enjoy every item and I can't wait to hear further reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first impression too haha! I love it.

      Delete
  3. The Liz Earle box is adorable!

    itcantbeanotherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know. I'm so happy they included it :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm curious about Liz Earle's product's! I've read some reviews, but I'm yet not sure if it's something I would invest or not!
    That gloss is pretty, but like you I wouldn't invest in something like that.
    Please take care sweetie! Have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to give it a try. My first impression after swatching the gloss on my hand is yuck, but we'll see how I feel about it on my lips!

      Delete
  5. Hope the UK one is as good as this one Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser is absolutely amazing and is definitely worth the money

    We have a giveaway on our blog of Mac, Benefit and Urban Decay if you want to join

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds and looks great! Hope your box is good :-)

      Delete
  6. You got a lot of great things! I hope I get the Liz Earle cleanser too. I haven't even gotten my tracking code yet!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love everything you got, I can't believe you got Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish :O lucky girl :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy with the box - the Liz Earle is making me super excited. I did a bit of research and it sounds great :-)

      Delete
  8. oooh I cannot wait to get my box now.I wanted to try the hot cloth Liz Earle cleanse and polish.but a bit to pricey for me so glad its in the box though! :)
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited to see if it works well!

      Delete
  9. The Liz Earle products are something I've been wanting to try for a while!! I'm subscribed to Julep which is a Nail polish and beauty products box!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! How much does a Birchbox cost? :) Just curious, I live in Asia just trying to compare foreign subscription boxes from our local ones :)

    Angel
    angeldiamante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete