Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review: NARS Dolce Vita Powder Blush

Ah, I have another beautiful NARS Powder Blush to review for you all today and its in the shade Dolce Vita. This is one of the two NARS blushes I own, the other one being Amour which a reviewed a while back. Lets get right into it.





As with all NARS products, Dolce Vita came in their signature black rubberized packaging which is super sleek and luxurious. The only downside is that it becomes really dirty, really quickly - but its nothing a simple swipe of a napkin can't fix. The shade itself is a matte dusty rose which is just b-e-a-utiful for fall. As with all their matte shades, Dolce Vita isn't dull or flat. The pigmentation is amazing, and the texture is incredibly soft. It truly works like a dream, and its so easy to blend. I typically get six to eight hours of wear time when using this blush before I feel the need to touch up. NARS really has proven themselves in my eyes, and I recommend that you at least go and swatch Dolce Vita and Amour next time you're at a retailer. They retail for $29.00 at Sephora.

Are you a fan of NARS? Whats your favorite blush brand?

15 comments:

  1. I love Nars! I also love Bobbi Brown, die hard fan! <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried NARS before but I'm currently waiting for my order to arrive- exciting!

    Beauty for the Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh it's so pretty *-*
    I'm saving some money to do a NARS haul (I need a nice eye primer, my leads are super oily...so oily that the urban decay primer potions does nothing to me!) and Now I'll have to save even more because I'm in love with the two shades you shown!
    Nars blushes are amazing. The best blushes I own (even better than benefit in my opinion). They are worth every penny. The sad thing is that I need to order them online, because they aren't retailed yet in our Sephora's ( just like amazing brands like Tarte or Lorac...)
    Thank you for the amazing post!
    Please take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous ! I have yet to own anything from NARS but my wishlist is huge
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any NARS Blushes because literally every shade is on my wishlist and I can never decide which one to buy haha!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Nars blush reviews make me want to go and buy them all! This is perfect for this time of year, I love it! I may have to get it!

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shade. I have the Nars blush in Sin (did a review on my blog if you want to check it out) and LOVE it. I want to get them all!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shade for fall! I have yet to try a Nars blush but this one is right up my alley! :) xx

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Nars blushes-such good quality! I have 8 now, my fave is Deep Throat

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dolce vita. What a beautiful name! I love the color pay off! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love NARS blushes, this looks perfect for the colder seasons!

    It can't be another beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This colour does look beautiful. I have never owned a NARS blush but I have always lusted after one. I seem to have a lot of MAC blushes from when I went through a crazy MAC phase but I've heard NARS blushes are so much better. I love my Cargo blushes personally as they are well pigmented and do last on my skin xo Jess

    Your Daily Break

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks gorgeous for Fall! Thanks for the share!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great. Must try!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete